Next BOD Meeting
Mon. Dec. 16th
NM Middle School
LOUYAA Baseball 2013
LOUYAA Baseball Club (LBC) is
the Recreational and Travel baseball program of LOUYAA. We are committed to
a fun, developmental, educational and competitive environment for the youth
of our community. We are 100% based on volunteer coordinators and coaches,
and rely on our registered parents to make each and every season a success.
Our mission is to teach baseball FUNdamentals through explanation,
demonstration, and practice by repeating the process with patience,
compassion and sportsmanship.
LOUYAA Baseball consists of programs for kids ages 4 through 18.
Keeping baseball FUN and SAFE, especially in the early stages of youth
baseball, is a primary concern of the LOUYAA Baseball Club which is
comprised of Major, Minor, Rookie, and T-Ball Divisions.
We run our Program based on the nationally renowned Ripken Way Ideals
Keep It Simple
Make it Fun
Explain the Why
Celebrate the individual
LBC is funded in 3 ways - your
registration payment, sponsorship, and fundraisers. The registration payment
is the easy way to collect funds, however, we rely on you the parent to
collect the sponsorship and fundraising money to provide the equipment
necessary to make our program successful.
- T-Ball Ages 4-6
- Rookie (Machine Pitch) Ages 6-8
- Instructional (Coach Pitch) Ages 8-10
- Minors Ages 8-10
- Majors Ages 10-12
- Seniors Ages 13-18
- Full Travel
- Ripken Select Travel
Also visit us at
- - Ripken Rules Intramural (Recreational) - -
* Up to Two games a week depending on division. Ripken rules apply.
* Recreational Competition Level
* Kemptown Park is our Home Ball Park. We also utilize New Market
Elementary, Old National Park, and Utica Park Baseball Fields
* The Majority of All Practices and Games for: TBall, Rookie, Instructional,
Minors, and Majors are played at Kemptown Park
- - Full Travel and Select - -
* 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U, and 13U have recently completed tryouts and will begin
winter workouts in early January
* Participation in Regional Travel leagues and tournaments (MABA, MCBA,
* Tournament Competition Level